Shoulder bone sticking upwards after fracture healing, pain spreading. Any solution?

on my left top shoulder the bone is really sticking out upwards after healing a fracture its been almost 3 years now and it is nt getting any better. It hurts all the time and my shoulder locks up a lot. i can only lift it up about 7o% the way i went to an orthopedic and he did the cortazone shots and wanted to do electric therapy but i did nt think that would work so i chickened out there has to be some kind of quick solution to my problem cause the pain is now moving to my upper back and lower too.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013