Should one with uvea inflammation, high ESR and focal fibrosis in the left lung take AKT 4 ?

DEAR SIR, I USE TO SUFFER FROM COLD AND COUGH, SOME DOCTORS DIAGNOSE THIS AS BRONCHITIS , SOME AS ASTHMA SINCE THERE IS WHEEZING SOUND AND BREATHLESSNESS DURING COUGH. LATER ON IN THE YEAR 1999 I WAS DETECTED EYE DESEASE EALE S, REASON UNKNOWN, DURING A DISCUSSION MY ONE OF FRIEND DOCTOR(EYE) JUST DISCUSSED TO TAKE ANTI TB MEDICINE FOR 60 DAYS. I UNDERGONE MOUNTOX TEST AND CHEST X RAY WHICH WERE NEGATIVE. LAST WEEK ONE OF THE PHYSICIAN WAS WORRIED OF THE RECCURING INFLAMATION IN UVEA(EYE) DURING FITNESS FOR ORAL PREDENISOLONE 60MG TO TAPPERING WEEKLY BY 10MG. DID MY BLOOD TEST AND X RAY. BLOOD TEST IS OK EXCEPT ESR 15 WHICH IS HIGH SIDE X RAY WAS NOT CLEAR HENCE HE PRESCRIBED FOR CT SCAN HRCT AND CONTIFERRON TEST. CONTIFERRON REPORT IS YET TO COME. HRCT IS REPORT EVERY THING IS NORMAL EXCEPT FOCAL FIBROSIS SEEN IN THE INFERIOR LINGULAR SEGMENT OF LEFT LUNG SUGGESTED CLINICAL CORRELATION DOCTOR WHO PRESCRIBE AKT 4 FOR 60 DAYS ALONGWITH BECOSULE ONE DAILY MORNING. IS PRESENTLY AN MBBS MD, AS HE TOLD HE WAS SOMETIMES IN TB HOSPITAL FOR THREE YEARS AS A RESIDENT DOCTOR. i HAVE ALREADY STARTED THE STEROID PREDINISOLONE 60 MG AND THIS IS THE 4 TH DAY. PLEASE ADVISE WHETHER I CAN TAKE AKT 4 BASED ON THE ABOVE FACTS.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012