Should my husband take fertly M for a sperm count of 50 million and motility of 80 % ?

hi My name is nikita and I m trying to conceive since 1 year. Once i got misscarrige before 2 year and now Me and my Husband done all the report. Whenever we do intercourse i trying to keep pillow but after that whenever i get up after one hours sperm coming out. what is the reason behind that. In my husband s report Low sperm count came near 50 million and sperm motality is 80%. And now my doctor started medicine for both of us. She recommended my husband for fertly M.[25mg] daily one at bed time and Provironum[25mg] at bed time. Waiting for prompt reply.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011