Should i take rabipur vaccine if i got a bite from an vaccinated dog ?

I am Nandakumar from India, I ve taken 5 doses of Rabipur shots during July 2010, since i ve bitten by my pet dog last year. However the Dog was doing well & Healthy at present. Also I had taken a One shot of Rabipur booster last week (June 3rd 2011) due in which i had a contact while i washing my pet s wound (The contact is not wound-to-wound)& also i am not sure whether my pet is bitten by rabies infected animals, but my dog is doing well for the past 1 week, nothing observered severe & she was normal ask like as.. Also My Dog is vacinatted with Rabies Vaccine(Pfizer) twice in this year cycle In this case. 1. Please advice me ,does the immunisation will last till now. or do i need still go-under Rabipur for Booster purposes. 2. Also tell me how long the immunisation last long for this case. Or do i need to still continue with Rabipur doses ? 3. How many Rabipur Doses are considered as Booster dosage ? Thanks in advance....
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011