Should i go for angiography based on my mother's TMT report ?

My 61 years old mother weighs 88 kg. Her recent blood pressure report reads 120/80 mmHg. SHe has been suffering from typical chest pain since 1 week, and pain in left hand . Fearing a heart problem, we got various tests done and the treadmill stress test reported: bruce total exerise time 05.59 ; max hr :155 bpm 97% of max predicted 159bpm , max hr: 140/100 maximum work lad 7.00mets, max st levels -1.60 mm in ii; recovery 4:30 reasons for termination: fatigue Resting ECg : ST depressions & Twave inversions in inferiolateral leads. functional capacity : normal. hr response to exerisce: appropriate. BP response to exercise: normal resting BP-appropriate reponse. chest pain : none. arrhythmias: none. st changes: pseudonormalizations on peak exe, minimal depressions in late rec . conclusion : test borderline postive for inducible ischeama What does it mean? Does she need to go for an angiography and then an angioplasty? How much do these treatments cost?
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011