Should i go for HIV test, got doubt after surgery from small clinic ?

I am 33 years old, I got a minor operation for polyp on vagyna(external polyp) on May 14-2011, last month. I got operated from a small clinic in Delhi, four stiches wre there. They gave me local anaesthasia for operation, at the time of operation, Doctor wanted another knife because Nurse had kept internal surgical knife for operation, because she misunderstood that I had internal polyp, at that time when Doctor asked she immediately gave external surgical knife, but my doubt is that it was not boiled and cleaned before my surgery . Because nurse undersood that I had internal polyp and she prepared internal surgical equipments instead of external . And it is a very small clinic and Doctor is Gyneacologist. Now I fear of HIV and Aids . Should I go for a HIV test?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011