Should i be worried if i can't breath and have type 1 diabetes ?

it started off little and then incressed over the week where its realy hard for me to breath like my lungs are closing in on me and when i take a deep breath it hurts my chest , and today i just got a pain in my left arm. i am a 15 year old girl also if that helps i told my mom andshe said we all have our problems and she blamed it on my period. my dad also had a triple bypass 6 yrs ago and my grandpa my dad s dad had heart surgery but he died from staff infection from it(my grandpa) and due to this i have been waking up in the middle of the night well im not rele healthy,i am a type 1 diabetic and i am nt scared or worried at all my friends are more the ones worried
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009