Should I use Trimelasin cream to prevent wrinkles and allergy to sunlight?

i m 34 years of age but due to sun light elergy my eyes often closed in open air in sunny days so that strected my face and creat a lot of wrinkle and i looked as 10 year older than my age my color is fair, some one sujest me to use trimelasin cream ,so will this be furitfull for me to avoid this wrikle and sun light elergy problem
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
trimelasin cream does not help a must use broad sun glass in may take opinion of a dermatologist.

hello danial , it seems your skin is sensitive to sunlight you can use lactocalamine lotion when you go outside in sunlight this is a herbal combination of aloe vera.