Should I change the medications taking for thyroid storm because I am gaining weight, feeling fatigued and anxiety level is high ?

I just received my labwork from ast week due to I hae had some periodic black outs in the middle of conversations (one on one) with employees and on the phone and have no recollection of the conversation and have been repeating conversations 3 or 4 times which has become annoying to some of my close co workers. My husband thinks thyroid ( Hashimoto s whch I was finally diagnosed with 2 years ago sounds like something I made up for attention). My first labs show T3 Uptake - 36H and t4 (THYROXINE) 7.4, Free T-4 index 2.7 and TSH , 3rd Generation .20 L. The nurse practicioner told me to call my Endo. Asap that I was headed in the direction of a Thyroid Storm. I have had 10 Thoracic/ Lumbar epidurals over the last 11 months. I have gained close to 40 lbs and wasd concerned could this be causing some of my problem. But I got so upset when my husband considered it a joke I thougt what would happen if I just quit taking everything. I m very fatigued, my anxiety is at an all time high, I dod have some eye problems a couple of months back called \
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011