Should I be worried about the blood coming from the popped pimple at the back after a mole was removed as I am having connective tissue disorder ?

Hi i had a mole removed on my back around 7 weeks ago...5 stitches were placed in my back.. i have a connective tissue disorder and as it was healing oped back up to a hole... scar tissue has formed but reached back and touched it because it kinda itched but hurt... something popped... looked at it and blood is coming out of what is like a pimple... is this something i need to be worried about and how soon?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012