Shot of liquor went down wrong pipe, choking, something stuck in right side of throat. What could this be ?

I did a shot of liquor on Friday and it went down the wrong pipe. I was choking and was trying to suck in alot of air. Saturday morning woke up feeling like something was caught on the right side of my throat ., As the day grew on the more I talked the more sore it got. No issues swallow or breathing , except when turning my head to the left and swallowing . 6 days late barely notice it. What could this be?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013