Shortness of breath, raised heart beat. Fluctuating BP levels. History of hole in the heart healed of its own

Hello I am 31 year old male.. I have been feeling heart racing and breathe shortness the past week, twice everyday. I used to have the same thing last year but once. I monitored my bp and pulse , and the readings were fluctuating from 177 / 70 (pulse 70) & 152/84 (84) & today 121/106 (106)...I did cardiac test (last year and now, and the results were all fine and normal..)... When I get the attack I am usually in the toilet.. When I was a little kid I had a hole in my heart that closed by itself.. What the cause of such a thing..
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013