Shortness of breath during anaerobic exercise, headaches, high heart rate, visible veins on forehead, have been through lack of sleep. Causes?

Hello, Doctor. I was going on only a few hours of sleep today. I was partaking in excessive aneorobic exercise (an indoor trampoline warehouse) doing flips, so rather strenuous. I noticed that I was running out of breath much faster than my younger and less fit sister. (I am a 22 y.o. male.) Headaches , high resting heart-rate, visible veins on forehead , red forehead. It got to the point where I vomited quite heavily. All my muscles in my body had swelled up full of blood too; I was light-headed and slightly disorientated. What do you think is the problem?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  58 Awaiting Answer