Shortness of breath, diaphragm feels tight and restricted after waking up. Any ideas?

Hi. I am a 38 year old mother of six. I have had five c-sections. I am having a big problem with shortness of breath that I know comes from the diaphram area, not chest. It will feel very tight and restricted, especially when I first rise in the morning, I noticed that eating actually helps for whatever reason. I have lost about 21 pounds so far. I have alot of back pain and tightness with it. It is very tiring as I have to pull really hard sometimes to get a deep breath. Can you please give me any ideas as to what this is. I had a upper endoscopy already many times, although stomach is good I have a problem with my cricopharyngeal muscle and my esophagus gets streched once in awihle by by gastro dr. Also, if I have to walk any amount of time it is much worse.. I also notice bloating with it. Thank you. (I have also had echos done of the heart.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012