Shortness of breath, coughing fits, heart palpitations, sore throat. Mixed bleach and soap, should not be done. Suggestions?

hi, last night I scrubbed by bathroom with bleach and dish soap. after a while, i started to suffer from shortness of breath, coughing fits, runny nose and heart palpitations. my husband read on the back of the dish soap "do not mix with bleach." after a while, I didn't feel as bad. I still cough if I take a deep breath or yawn and now have a sore throat. how long is this going to last? should I be worried?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013