Shortness of breath, chest congestion. ECG, X-ray and spirometry normal. Took steroids for asthma. Family history of GERD. Any suggestions?

Shortness of breath, feelings of chest inflammation for 2 weeks and no fever- 28 year old male. ECG normal, x-ray , methacholine challenge and spirometry also normal. Was diagnosed improperly as asthmatic took short and long acting inhaled steroids for two weeks. I am off the inhalers, and currently use astepro and nasonex for indoor allergies. My lungs still feel inflamed- family history of GERD but have no overt symptoms of acid reflux, no family history of anxiety. I was hoping to get some feedback thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012