Shortage of breath, bronchitis, bleeding from mouth, bleeding from eyes, painful, blurred vision. Revici, botropase. What is it?

My sister is in10th std. Two days back , she suddenly felt shortage of breath . She has bronchitis. Her condition detoriated and my parents had to admit her in the hospital. While my parents took her to hospital , they saw blood coming out of her mouth and eyes . She was treated and my parents brought her home that night .But now , for the past two days , they see that blood drops are coming out of her eyes. She has no pain in her eye , no blurred vision .Its only that she gets a mild irritation in her eyes when the blood comes out .My parents consulted a doctor and he prescribed the Revici and botropase injection . He said there is nothing to worry . I stay quite far from home and so not able to know everythng in detail . Can you please tell why is it happening so.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013