Short penis, premature ejaculation problems. Suggestions?

Dear Sir, I m 25 years of age,, i ve penis of 5 inch length and 5 inch circumference . is it of standard size? I want to know that Whether using olive oil on penis is healthy?? if yes then how can i use it on penis? my another problem is that When i see porn movies my penis erects very soon and within very short time semen from penis comes out... And when I masturbates the semen takes maximum 1 minute only to come out... is it any big problem?? if yes, the how can i get rid from it??
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
hi nirubel,
to put it crudely an erect penis is supposed to enter the female private parts i.e. vagina --an average vagina is about 3 inches in length and is quite elastic and stretchable,as a baby can come out of it. i think you can adequately "fit" the above measurements. As for the ejaculatory time ; it usually increases with sexual experience ,as initial activity is associated with anxiety : "practice makes a man perfect'. with love!