Shooting pain at the left of C-section stitch line, get it while coughing or bending. Cause?

Hi, I had my 2nd c section on march 18, 2012 to deliver my second daughter. The stitches seemed to have healed well and seem dry and clean. But for the last 1 month, I m experiencing shooting pain at a point on the left side in my stitch line. It keeps coming and going, comes especially when I am getting up from my bed or whenever I cough or bend. There is no protrusion or anything there and everything looks normal from the outside but this pain is definitely bothering me a lot. I lifted some heavy luggage a month can it be that there is at ear or something in my ab muscles?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  26 Awaiting Answer