Shock feelings in mouth, chest and shoulder. Could blocked heart valve be the problem.

im 41 years old i weigh 117 pounds my height is almost 6 feet i smoke n drink alcohol and i had a bad infection in my teeth so i had to get them pulled and get false ones i have been getting a shock feelings that starts in my mouth and travels to the right side of my chest and now into my shoulder i do not know what it is but i do remember when i was 29 a heart doctor told me that one of my heart valves were closing could this be the problem?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012