Shivering while urination, semen in stools, feeling of semen coming out while running or walking fast. Treatment?

while urinating i feel shivering and during the stool semen comes out if any day sperm comes out may be from masturbate or nigtfall on that i feel in my pennis just like driping of semen it semes it will come out and whenever i run or walk fast frequently feeling pushing of semen and some semen may come out and remain in pennis and to cure lls help suffeering last 15 yrs what do and whome to meet i dont know pls help me in this regard i m 30 yrs old
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

Sperm is made in small amounts whenever we are aroused. Once it get accumulated, it needs to find a way out because it is a waste product our body don't require. Usually this goes out through penis during masturbation or intercourse. If this does not happen, then through normal urine, night fall etc.
You might be more anxious about sex and sexual matters and might usually worry about sexual performance. This leads to unnecessary worries. Your symptoms might not have any medical problems, except stress.
Understand it.
Good luck