Shin injury, swelling, knee popping, painful. Should I just keep icing?

i had my acl replaced and miniscus repaired in my right knee 3 years ago. yesterday i fell and slammed my shin against a step. immediately my shin started swelling , but my knee felt fine. later, i was walking up hill when my knee made a weird popping sound on the front left side. this was followed by pain and swelling all along the front, especially on the front right side. now my knee feels stiff and is painful to fully extend and my ankle hurts/aches on and off. there is still some swelling in my shin and knee. should i just keep icing and elevating it or go see a doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012