Shin injury, bruise, swelling, discolouration, fluid discharge, calf pain. Cure?

i had a very bad fall 18 months ago & injured my shins however my left shin has not got better & is still very bruised disfigured &swollen it get worse as the day goes by there is a lot of fluid around shin& my knee and i get a lot of discomfort in my calf it feels very tight as though its in a vice also the shin & surrounding area i very painful to touch
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012
The persistence of swelling after 18 months of injury needs to be investigated. The presence of fluid in the calf and pain are worrisome findings. You need to consult your physician for a proper examination so that treatment can be started.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal