Sharp upper back pain just between spine and left shoulder blade. Into lot of physical activity. Spinal facet lock ?

A couple of weeks ago I developed a sharp pain in my upper back just between my spine and left shoulder blade after an intense work out. It has seemed to get better over time but I find it to get easily irritated again when I m doing alot of physical activity. Sometimes the pain will even radiate down my left arm and cause my hand to tingle. From what little research I ve done I wonder if I may have spinal facet lock...does this sound right? And if so, will it eventually go away or do I need to be seen by a physician?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012