Sharp throat pain on swallowing, headache, diarrhea on eating. Suggestions?

Hi, I started to have sharp pains in my throat when I swallow , and that makes my ears pain, I have runny diariah also every time I wake up, my back and sides are in pain. This started 3 days ago, it was from my head just began to hurt real bad, I took aspirin and that did not work, I haven t been able to eat much because it hurts to eat, and I diariah every time I eat something, my mom said that I have to let it run it s course but I m not sure what it is, I was wondering if you could please help me. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012