Sharp, stinging pain on the left of groin, intensifies at night, frequent urination. Hiatus scan normal, stones ruled out. Any ideas?

hi, i m having this sharp or stinging pain on left side of my groin area, it comes and go ,specially at night when it becomes intense.I dont have problem to urinate but i urinate a lot (at night). I had a hiatus scan recently,because i was complainig about a pain on the right side of my abdomen and it came back negative,They were looking for gallblader stones. I also had kidney stones before. Can you tell me why I having this stinging sharp pain ? thank you
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013