Sharp random stabbing pains throughout body lasting more than 30 secs. Reasons ?

Hi, I m at 18 year old girl, I have concerns about my health. i get these sharp random stabbing pains through out my body. it can be anywhere on my body i.e: knuckles, stomach , foot , temple the pain is very short not lasting more than 30 seconds. it only happens in one part of my body at a time not all over. it doesnt happen daily, it cam range from once a week to couple times a week. sometimes i wont have any for almost a month. ive been curious on what it could be? can you help? thanks! email is : YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012