Sharp pains in upper stomach with tightness, pain on coughing, sneezing, walking. Cause?

A couple of weeks ago i got these really sharp pains in my mid/upper stomach . It felt like i was over full, it also felt really tight. It lasted about 3 days and went away. It came back 2 days ago, same pains except now if i cough , laugh, sneeze it hurts. It hurts to walk. It hurts to touch my stomach. Im using the bathroom fine, no problems in that area. Im not really hungry, but i eat anyway. It doesn t bother me to eat.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013