Sharp pains in right ribs, nausea, fullness before and after eating, reflux. Suggestions?

have sharp pains in right side in the ribs , feels like stabbing pains , nausea , fullness before an after i eat , i have reflux , just recently had a hyda scan showed a 54 % , have had gall bladder attacks , feels like something is moving around under where my bra is , take dexilant. just have discomfort all the time . had a scope had showed the reflux an alittle gasritus. i never feel good , just wish a doctor could correct what is wrong with me
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013