Sharp pain through the leg with bruised ankle after an injury. No swelling. Concerned

I sprained my right ankle about 5 weeks ago and it was pretty bad but that healed up really well about two weeks ago. I was playing some flag football on saturday (4 days ago) I dont remember twisting it or tweaking it or anything like that. Well over the past 3 days my foot has gotten really bad. I can hardly put any weight on my heel without a sharp pain shooting through my lower leg and the inside of my ankle/foot area is all purple and red. The weird thing and the thing that worries me is that there is no swelling .
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013