Sharp pain shooting up the back while turning around, can't stand up straight. How to fix it ?

This morning I was sitting in the front seat of my car when I turned around to the back seat to buckle my daughter in her seat and then suddenly felt a sharp pain shoot up my back. Now, I can t stand up straight and going from a sitting down to a standing up position is excruciating and I have to help myself get up with support by holding on the table. What could have happened and how do I fix it?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013

It looks like a muscle pull. You need to take rest. Avoid sitting beyond half hr, not to bend and lift weight. Dont travel. Any of local application will do with some Ice packs.
If not much relief in 2 days. Please take Orthopaedic opinion.