Sharp pain shoot up and down, heavy breathing, panic attacks, lot of stress, depression, anaemia, cold finger tips and toes, loss of energy

i get accasional verry sharp pains that shoot up and down my right and left arm after walking for some sime and some times accur when not doing much at all ... these pains are also followed with heavy breathing making pains in the upper left side of chest close to the armpit. Once i stop walking cause i kinda feel like im having a pannic attack cause of the heavy breathing but with terrible pain ( which is so bad i just wanna chop my arms off ) all symptoms slowly go away. Some days i have more of these attacks then others but if i start to take a short walk like from my car to a mall enterence or store i will begin to have all these symptoms ... unless i walk verry slow ..I had this promlem once before like 2 or 3 years ago and i started to slowly work out more and eat verry healthy and all of a sudden it kinda all went away but now its all back again .. im also stressed allot and verry weak and depressed.. i do think i have anemia as well .. have verry cold fingertips and toes all of the time and just always feeing drained of energy.( 26) year old feamale Help please
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012