Sharp pain on wrist area radiating to palm and thumb, has hard lump on the wrist, eye twitching, periodic breast pain

Hi I m a 24 year old black female, on no meds, have no health issues per se. No family or genetic diseases either. I have a sharp pain on my left hand by the wrist area, it extends into the palm and thumb sometimes. I have a small hard lump that recentlt protuded on the wrist palm side, it feels like bone . and my left eye has been twitching a lot and a sharp pain by the left breast that comes and goes
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012