Sharp pain in stomach, chest weeks after medical abortion, severe constipation, eases on drinking milk. Indigestion or something else?

To Dr. C. S. Narasi, I had a medical abortion two weeks ago and for the last three days have started having sharp pains high up in my stomach and chest . I have also felt sick but not been sick. The only thing that eases these pains is drinking milk. Is this bad indigestion or something else? I have also felt bloated, but since I was pregnant I was badly constipated and still am. What should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012