Sharp pain in abdomen, diarrhoea. Had inserted Mirena. Is it related?

I had my Mirena placed about a month ago. Started my period about two weeks ago accompanied with diarrhea . Now I have horrible abdominal pain (suprapubic to epigastric that feels like I am being stabbed and cut upwards with a knife). That is the really bad sharp pain but I also have a persistant pain in this area along with nausea and the feeling of vomitting but none as of yet. Can any of this be caused by the Mirena or could it just be coincedence that it all started shortly after having my IUD placed?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  56 Awaiting Answer