Sharp pain above the breast in the chest area. Difficulty in breathing, pain in the rib cage and in the back. Cure?

I have had sharp pain above my breast on the left side, in the chest area. Sometimes I will get the feeling some one is holding a brick in the middle and pushing down, but its not hard for me to breath, I also get a sharp pain below my rib cage on the left side, and sharp pain in my hip on the left side, and today I have noticed something new, in my lower back on the left side it hurts a lot, now this has been going on for a couple months now, and has been getting a little worse
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  17 Awaiting Answer