Shaky hands after exertion. IS it a nervous defect? Will it go away?

Hi Doctor Mintz, My hands shake badly when ever I use them away from my body. I ve just started noticing it becoming more pronounced , like weakness after lifting weights or doing push ups. Im used to being in great shape and my son noticed it yesterday while holding his head during his weekly hair cut. Is this a nervous system defect? Shld i seek more help or will this go away if i start working out again?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. You should have mentioned your age. I think you should not worry much. After an age, human body is not that what it used to be. This can be called middle age problem. The joints falter because they cannot do everything.

Even though you are in good health, the liquid lubricants around the joints are weakening. Not so alarming, but it happens. The mobility comes down little by little. Nothing connected with nerves.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarification.
Good luck.