Sexually frustrated. Advise?

Hello, I know this is really strange but i'm always sexually frustrated, and I act way older then I am. but i've started masturbating at the age 8 or 9. But just yesterday I found out i squirt? and I haven't had sex. EVER. and not planning on it in-till age 17. But for a 11 year old to be able to squirt? I don't know if thats like i don't know but please answer.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013
Sexologist 's  Response
Hello there.
I would not say that there is anything odd or abnormal about what you have written about you. However, considering your age, I would say that there is no need to get 'frustrated'. Give yourself plenty of time to mature into a well informed person. Sex is not just about a physical activity but involves a large component called 'relationship'.
Good luck.

Psychiatrist Dr. Nehal Shah's  Response
Thanks for using healthcare magic.

You are right to say you act way older than you are.

You need to divert your mind repeatedly towards other activities of your age like education or development of strong personality.

You also need to rule out sexual compulsion if any. If it is present, you need to consult psychiatrist.

Avoid seeing any explicit videos or movies if any.