Sexually active, started natazia pill, fever, back cramp, headaches, thick cervical mucus. Side effect?

I took Natazia for approximately nine days starting on the 27th of December, I had sex on the 25th, 26, and 27th- I then had my period later on, on the 27th starting my first day of taking the pill ... I had sex again on the 1st and 2nd.. I started to feel like I had a fever, my back was cramping and I had non stop headaches , I stopped taking my pill two days ago and I had white thick cervical mucus yesterday, and earlier this morning it was pinkish and now tonight it is a brownish color. Is there any possible way I am pregnant? Or are these side effects of the pill?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  28 Awaiting Answer