Sexually active, protected sex, delayed periods, pinkish colour discharge, abdominal cramps, pregnancy test negative. Reason?

Hi I am Paige, a 18 year old female. I am sexually active and use condoms for protection... but I was late on my period this month 3 days late to be exact.. when I woke up on the 4th day of expecting my menstrual I had brownish pinkish clumps of discharge looked like with no regular red blood... (sorry, disgusting) than I wiped and more clumps... I looked at the pantyliner I had on and saw almost a total black color of whatever it was and more clumps with a brownish pinkish color... my periods usually start off HEAVY very red in color and USUALLY on time and regular... now as I have a 2inch sized spot on my pad that is brownish pink looks more brown than it does pink... also woke up with a little abdominal pain but nothing major now it stopped... help me please also took 2 pregnancy test and they were negative... what could this all be and mean?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer