Sexually active, having severe stomach cramps. Feels weak, not able to eat. Is it safe to take minigynon?

hi my name is cadijah and im 17 years old. i have really bad cramps . its sooo bad i cant even go to school or eat and sometimes i feel weak. i would take baralgin 10 for the pain but this makes the cramps tender and it hurts. yesterday i bought minigynon and i would like to know if i can take it just for my cramps. i am sexually active , but my cramps have cost me school work and i would just like to know if i can take this BCP.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012