Sexually active gay male, have anal fissure, occasional constipation, pain on one side of the stomach, diagnosed as hemorrhoids. Could it be STI?

I am a sexually active gay male and about a year ago I noticed an anal fissure . It took me forever to finally get the guts to go to the doctors. Well I went and he told me its just a hermorhoid but I m wondering if it s more than just that and possibly an STI . I ve heard of LGV and it sort of sounds like what I have...I feel constipated sometimes, my left side of my stomach feels discomfort and in the back of that side...would you recommend me going back to him and telling him of my concerns or maybe go for another opinion?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012
In sexually active gay male with anal fissure and hemorrhoids are more likely due to Lymphogranuloma Venereum (LGV). This infection is more common in unprotected anal sex. First try to get HIV test if it is positive can all the infections coincide due to immunosupression