Sexually active, drained out, unable to sleep, headache, indigestion, frequent urination. Possible reason?

I broke my back on November 1rst, and was taking meds, which I am off of now other than ibuprophen, and me and my husband have been more sexually active. I had a tuleigation in 2006, I have been feeling really drained during the day but Can not go to sleep at night, I have had a headache for about a week, not a BAD one just nerve racking one, CONSTANT indegestion, eating Tums every hour, and frequent urination , what could be wrong?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013