Sexual intercourse, fever, lumps on labia. Taking bactrium. Urine test shows high WBC. Herpes?

I had sex on a Tuesday and then two days later my body felt feverish. The next day when I pee d it started to hurt. I went in for a urine test had a high white blood count in my urine. I was given three days of bactrium. Then two days later I got two bumps on my labia . They did not bluster but had a white spot in the center. Two days after that I got another bump about two inches away. I am freaking out I have herpes
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012