Sexual encounter with male, negative test result. Conclusive results?

Hello, I am sure that I m worrying, but I am a male (gay) who had a sexual encounter with another male back on February 25, 2012. All that happened was that he and I kissed, I fingered him and I also performed oral on him for about 10-20 seconds and that s it. There was no exchange of fluid either. I went and got tested 11 weeks and 3 days later and the results came back as negative. I m worried that I went a little too early, and I ve been worrying ever since. I know the best thing to do is go back, but right now I m at school and have found it hard to find a time to go. Would you say my test results, just 4 days shy of the 12 week mark are conclusive? Please let me know what you think. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012