Sex in a field, have smelly discharge, have recently switched birth control. What is the cause?

ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME. YOU MARKET THIS AS SOME SITE TO HELP PEOPLE WHO ARE DESPERATE FOR ANSWERS AND YOU CHARGE THEM. THIS IS PROBABLY A SCAM PREYING ON PEOPLE WHO NEED HELP. YOU DISGUST ME. Is this a legitimate doctor? I have an embarrassing feminine hygiene question I would be GREATLY APPRECIATIVE if you could help me with. Here goes. Me and my boyfriend had sex in a field, and I m worried some dirt or bacteria might have gotten up there. My discharge smells a little off if that s anything to go by. Tried cleaning it in the shower but I didn t get home till the next day. ANY FEEDBACK WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. We tried anal, (Only went in about an inch, it was the first time we tried it) I was told to NEVER go back to front in regards to sex, but he wiped it off pretty well and it didn t get very far so I decided it was ok. Not sure if this is relevant, but I just switched birth controls a week and a half prior. I was on Diane 35 before and I switched to Aleese 21 Even though I m only a week and a half into the birth control package should I stop for a week to get my period and then continue use? That s the only way I can think of to clear it out.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer