Sex headache, after orgasm, tension on neck. Muscle tensing?

yes i have been doing some research on the topic... but i recently got a sex headache... severe headache in the back of my head right after orgasm now i have slight tension on the right side of my neck it is not painful or anything but i can feel a slight strain in on the left side of my neck when i bend head to right, for the most part i feel fine now exercised yesterday took it light just for precaution, should i just rest up for the weekend maybe the strain in my neck is from muscles tensing? what should i do?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Oct 2013
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Feb 2014
Hi and Thanks for your query.

The symptoms you have described are more likely to be symptoms of muscles strain.
To get relief from the pain and for quick healing:
1. Do hot fomatation at the site.
2. Apply local anti-inflammatory gel 2-3 times a day.
3. Take anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen to reduce pain and local swelling or inflammation.
4. Do not lift weight or try to do exercise that involve painful muscles. Give proper rest.

I do hope that you have found something helpful and informative and I will be glad to answer any further query.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.