Severe weight gain after a full hysterectomy due to fibroids. Is it safe for me to go for a gastric band key hole surgery?

I have had 3 CSections and a full hysterectomy . I am now 44 (has hysterectomy due to fibroids at 36) My weight has soared and a BMI of 33 as 5ft and over 12 stone . I have the option of a gastric band which I have been discussing for 6 months. My question of this key hole surgery is when I had the hysterectomy, I was told I had sticky organs - will this effect the key hole gastric band surgery or put me in danger Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012