Severe tinitus and chesty cough after a bad cold, shivers all day and night. Should I worry ?

Hi, I have recently been to my doctors because I am suffering severe tinitus and chesty cough after having a bad cold . I have just returned from holiday and whilst I was away, I noticed that I had started to shiver alot. I put this down to , too much sun and maybe prickly heat. But I have been back home for three days now and and still getting shivers all day and night, I have also noticed my hands and feet going cold too. Should I return to my doctors?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012