Severe tingling in hands, feet, cramps, slurred speech, vomiting after hiking. Causes for symptoms?

i hiked a 9000 ft peak on the way down i experienced severe tingling of my hands and feet , this spread from there. my hands cramped to a locked position, and my speech became slightly slurred, i sat down and breathed deep for a while and it went away. i vomited once after i started walking again. i was hydrated (clear urine ) had eggs and potatoes for breakfast, not enough for lunch, my snacks were all sugary
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012